What you need to pass on the rights of the category "E" to "B"?

To drive a train with a trailer-dacha with a total maximum weight of more than 3,500 kg, you need to get a driver's license (license) of category E to B, which is about two months of training, with an approximate cost of 10,000-15,000 rubles. The theory for obtaining the rights of category E to B to pass, as a rule, is not required. More information about putting on category E to B (BE) can be read here.

Watch the video: Will The Equality Act Pass The Senate? (April 2020).


Leave Your Comment